~Jordyn 😁

THE END

Hey guys, the reason I started with the end for this post is because my teachers told me to switch it a bit, try starting with the conclusion! I’m not sure if this is what they meant but let’s get right in to it!

So this week, week 4️⃣ of the ‍️ blogging challenge, was all about…. EMOJIS!!! Now now, ❌ to get mixed with emoticons which are things like <3 to show emotion. I mean emoji emojis like the iconic heart or laughing emoji which are the most popularly used emojis, you should actually check out how many of each emoji is being typed live on twitter at this website, it’s actually really mesmerizing.

Since this week’s challenge was all about emojis, it was super fun and exciting to see what you do with the simple little things that you use in texts and tweets. You can tell a story which I will put below. I used a website called byrdseed.com/emoji to create  it and then just did some voice rcordings and BAM! You have a story! I Hope you enjoy:

In the comment below finish off my story with the last 2 emojis:

😔  😟

I also made a fun guessing game , you have to guess the movie! They are simple, I think most people will know all of these movies and again , go ahead and let me know what you think the answers are in a comment down below

The last thing I did to show just how much you can do with emojis is I made a few Emoji math equations for you guys. It was actually really fun to make, I used Canva to create the graphic. For the younger ones of you out there or the ones who just want some simpler math, there is Easier math then a harder one after for a challenge, but really it’s not that much harder. Let me know what you think the emojis are worth!

Emoji’s are little stickers that are commonly used for texting and tweeting and showing emotion. But they do much much more than that as You can see ! I Hope everyone enjoyed these fun emoji activities and I will See you next time!