Kira’s blog

Hello!!!

Awesome Images

In my PLP class we had a really fun project on images! It was all about unleashing our inner creativity around taking great photos starting from the ground up! Our first activity was to take a picture of something small and ordinary:

I choose to take a picture of a white board pen as it shows in the picture. This is pretty boring I know. That’s why we had to take photos with the same object in different lights and angles and tweak them to make them the best photos we could! Here are my pictures:

For our final task we had to take one of our photos and personify them, bring them and our creativity to life! This was very fun and my favourite part because my picture looks pretty boring without the drawing, I mean who wants to look at a picture of a pen?! When you add the drawing it brings the character to life and tells a story! I think I learnt a lot about photos, now I will take my time when taking a photo and appreciate even the most ordinary objects know that they are bursting with creativity!

Kira • November 15, 2018