👋🏾 Hello

My name is Kiyaan. I am the owner of this learning portfolio. I am in grade 10 at Seycove Secondary, and my favourite hobbies and interests include building worlds on Minecraft, playing the Baritone Saxophone, singing in Choirs and playing badminton.

GAMES / MINECRAFT

Even though some people may think Minecraft is a lame game for losers, I find it quite enjoyable because I am extremely creative, and I love building things. I love playing this game because I can roam freely in my own imagination rather than outside with others because practically I am an introvert.

FOOD

My favourite food in the entire world is sushi, Chinese food and KFC. Without these three things I would not be able to survive, and would not currently be here. KFC is my third favourite because you can’t go wrong with KFC its just finger licking good, and sushi is just amazing.

MUSIC

My hobby is music, because I have a musical talent. As well I play the Baritone Saxophone in the school band, and jazz band. I also have a talent for singing in the school concert choir, and senior chamber choir. When I was younger I though that my career would be to become a professional musician but now I feel that I should become a video game designer. Currently I prefer music as my hobby, not as an actual career.

MOVIE TOPICS AND QUOTES

These are some of my favourite quotes from what I think are the best movies in the world. I love Harry Potter, Pirates Of The Caribbean, and Star Wars because they all have comedy, action, and drama.

Star Wars nerd – “No! Try Not! Do or do not, there is no try” – Yoda 

Pirates of the caribbean nerd – “Nobody move, I dropped me brain!” – Jack Sparrow 

Harry Potter nerd – “You’re a Wizard Harry!”, “I’m a what?” – Rubeus Hagrid