💫Just My Life💫

~A single smile could change a life~

✨Oregan Field Study Review✨

I thought the Oregan field study was a fantastic opertunity to get out of the class and experience something unique that not many other schools get the chance to do. Each day was more exciting, each and every museum we went to had something new to learn about with intertidal life. As well as the marine centre was very educational, it was a great opertunity to get a hands on experience with the sea creatures.

We also had a good amount of time to kind of get to know each other, personally I think the trip made us all closer. This trip wasn’t only about the sea life though, we got a chance to get into groups and interview buisnesses which I thought was a great opportunity to work on clear communication and getting comfortable asking questions. Personally I thought we had a great group (Alex, Noah, and Brenton) as well as a great company, the owner of Highlife Adventures knew how to answer all of our questions because he started the organization with his wife.

Each day started off with a meal then we would hop on the bus knowing what our day looked like, excited to see a new beach, have another delicious meal, or go to a different museum. I think everybody had a great time on the trip, no one really seemed to look like they weren’t.

Lauren • November 30, 2018