Luca’s Thoughts

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.

Swift playgrounds ‘My Thoughts’

In our Maker block, a mix between humanities and scimathics we have been working on an app called swift playgrounds.  Now even though you might already know what the a is about let me just fill you in.  The ap teaches you a kind of programming called Swift, through the proses of playing games.  I think that it is a very innovative way to get people that would not usually learning code learning code.  I really like the app, and one of the most obvious reasons i like it is that swift playgrounds in a app that has apps inside it.  For example swift plagrounds has its own AppStore in side where you can download free simulators for Swift coding.

img_0180

That’s were I come in for the past four to five weeks we have been learning the swift coding process in school.  It has been a real adventure but I think i am finally getting it.  At the very beginning it was extremely easy but after a will it started getting harder. Even though they give you hints if you get the question wrong six or seven times, sometimes it gets frustrating, but locally they give you hints🙂.img_0181

Overall I ended up really liking coding and below i have uploaded a video on the basics of coding i hope you enjoy.

My introduction to swift coding