Luca’s Thoughts

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.

Year in Search 2016 -Google

Each year Google comes out with a new year in review called ‘Year in Search‘. The video encaptures all the different events googled or searched this year on Google.

Personally, I found this video very eye opening even though most of the events I was already aware of. One of the google search that I didn’t recognize was the brief clip of the spaceX project.img_0732 I realized that it was a space program that designs and manufacturers rockets and space crafts. The company is working towards enabling people to live on other planets.

A002_C002_0408A9

One thing I noticed was that since the video was based off of popular searches the ratio from good events to bad events was not equal. In fact it was based mostly of the bad events like  The Syrian Civil War. I thought that this wasn’t right because it made 2016 look like a bad year and it really wasn’t.

If I was going to make a review of the year video I would make it about special events like my birthday, Christmas, and my summer activities.
One main activity that I would add would be buying a house because it solidify my family and I moving to family. Over all, really enjoyed the video and though that it really encaptures 2016.