Luca’s Thoughts

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.

There Are Two Types Of People….

Teacher: “Everyone take out a pice of paper.”

Type #1:

Type #2:

Bonus Type:

4 Comments

1. KRitter November 13, 2018

The type that has to borrow a piece of paper and the type who gives everyone else a piece of paper…. 🙂

#STUBC commenter

2. Ms. Kast November 15, 2018

Hi Luca,
    I am the type that has the paper and that everyone asks to borrow from. Now, if we are talking pens, well that is a different story. I don’t seem to always have one of those when I need them.

What type of person are you?

Ms. Kast
    #STUBC commenter

• Luca Oliver-Green November 16, 2018 — Post Author

Hi Ms. Kast,
      Im definitely the type of person who always barrows paper and pencils, which makes sense since I’m in a program that mostly uses iPads
      The program is called PLP, and I’m always am leaving my binder in different classes, which is pretty bad. – http://www.blog44.ca/plp/

• Ms. Kast November 16, 2018

Hi Luca,
        That PLP program looks really awesome! I have never heard of it. What a great way to learn. We don’t use iPads at our school. We use Chromebooks and laptops, but students don’t have their own; we have to share/request them. You should lucky to have such a great opportunity!

Have a great day.
        Ms. Kast
        #STUBC commenter