Advertisement’s Are Key

In the past month here in Navig8 we have been working on a very time consuming project where we must create 3 real advertisements. One advocacy ad about earthquakes, one business ad, and one tourist ad.

We have all been working hard at our ads we have done over 3 drafts for each ad and have gotten criticized by teachers and students to help us figure out what to change in the future.

For my business ad I decided to use the business my dad works for: Youth Unlimited which is a youth organization that does events for youth.

img_0387

For my tourist ad I chose Grey Rock Island because it is a 2 minute  walk from my house and it is really beautiful.

img_0382

For my earthquake ad I wanted to use a photo that was eye catching and powerful and I think the final product turned out great.

img_0386

Here is some criticism I got on my tourist ad.

img_0385

I realized how helpful it is to get feedback on your stuff from other people and it really helped me to figure out what would work with my ads and what wouldn’t.

This project has been an awesome expirence and I am really exited to see what all of our final products look like!