Hello blog readers,

This weeks Edublogs challenge is all about science. Learning about science helps us understand our world better. We have 5 task options and I’ve done 3 of them. 

Part one: Curiosity

I’ve always been curious about zoology. Zoology is animal biology.  When you get a degree in zoology you can get jobs like ecologist, environmental consultant, filed trails officer, marine scientist. I’ve always had questions about zoology and today I’m going to be answering them.

Q: what are arboreal animals?

A: organism that live on trees and branches are called Arboreal animals. 

Q: what’s the biggest animal?

A: the blue whale which has been known to be 30 metres in length.

Part two: Science Video 

Now I’m going to show you this video I found on marine biology. I love the ocean and all of the creatures that live within. This video was very interesting and taught me a lot about it. 

This video shows all the steps you need to take to become a marine biologist. There is lots of things you can do if you love the ocean and working with it. It’s not all about working in a lab or underwater. So much goes into this but if it’s something you are passionate about biology is a course you can take.

Part three: Two truths and one lie 

Finally in this post I will be testing you to see if you learned anything in the video you just watch. This is going to be a simple game two truth and one lie. Try and figure out the lie.

1. You should take biology to become a marine biologist 

2. There is only one type of marine biologist

3. The ocean covers 2/3 of our planet

Which do you think is the lie? Tell me in the comments and also link to your blog.