A Soldiers Account – Entry 218

World War Two was one of the largest armed conflicts in history, spanning the entire globe and involving more countries then ever before. It brought about an age of deadly mechanized warfare with the emergence of new weapons and technology, leaving the world in a…

Summer ’16

2016 was definitely a year to remember. I met so people and made a lot of unforgettable memories that will last me a life time. With that being said, the New Year is just starting, and I wanted to reflect on a few of the…

Fashion 101

Canadians emerged from the First World War not only proud and victorious, but eager to enjoy themselves and live life to the fullest. This exuberant time period, known as the roaring twenties, brought about a lot of significant changes in technology and entertainment. Cinemas, automobiles, radios…

Welcome to The Roaring ’20’s

If you’re a frequent reader of my blog, then you obviously know that I’m part of a special program called PLP. In the Performance Learning Program, we don’t just do tests, quizzes, and questions from a text book, but we strive to delve deeper and…