What do I carry? This is a question that has been sitting in my head ever since we started the Things I Carry project. In this mini Health and Career project we were asked to think of ten things that we carry every day, these could be physical and mental, and then we had to make a Keynote presentation on these 10 things.

First, I thought of my 10 things I carry. This didn’t take me long, but it involved a lot of brainstorming. I had never really thought what I carry with me every day, and it was actually interesting to reflect on myself in this way. My ten items were:

Phone
Music
Confidence
Ethics
Compass Card
Sense of adventure
Commitment
Aspirations
Ipad
Happiness

Each of these physical and mental things all shares the same importance in my life, and they really do shape me to be what I am today. Some of them shape my personality, for instance, my happiness, aspirations, Commitment, my sense of adventure, my ethics, and my confidence. Some of them help me get through the day and just overall improve my life, for example, my Phone, Music, Compass Card, and my Ipad.

Once we had come up with our 10 things it was time to make the Keynote presentation. This was pretty easy, and actually pretty fun even though it was my first time using the app. We also had some requirements that we had to fulfill in our presentation. Most of them were using specific transitions and animations. These eventually became a joke in our class because at the end of each presentation someone would always ask: “where is your magic move?”. A magic move was one of the required animations in our presentation.

On presentation day i wasn’t nervous at all. I think of the plp class as family now and presenting in front of them doesn’t worry me anymore. I think my presentation and my keynote both turned out really well.

This was my keynote.