My Midyear Presentation of Learning

The mPOL Declaration  Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert of my own learning. This means that I am responsible, and therefore should also be held accountable, for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress to the best of my ability.… Continue Reading My Midyear Presentation of Learning

Bon Voyage! ⚓️⛵️🚤

The Age of Exploration The Age of Exploration was, in short, when many European explorers discovered, conquered, and colonized other places. The main areas they travelled to were North America, South America, and Africa. These lands contained different resources that Europeans traded for, bought and sometimes just took for themselves. The age of exploration was… Continue Reading Bon Voyage! ⚓️⛵️🚤

Winter exhibition

Hi! Today I am going to talk about how the winter exhibition went and the project that I showed at the winter exhibition. Radical Innovations The project I have been working on in Humanities (and sometimes even Maker), was called Radical Innovations. It is all about the Renaissance, its impacts, some of which can still… Continue Reading Winter exhibition

GIVE ME THE POWER!!!!

Power Play and How it Started How can you learn from something that happened one thousand years ago? This was the question I set out to answer at the start of this project and it turns out that there is a lot to be learned from the medieval era… The Content For this project, there… Continue Reading GIVE ME THE POWER!!!!

The Adventures of Me and My Telescope

Hi! This is my first ever post about my telescope. I occasionally anthropomorphize my telescope, and so I might refer to her as Panthera once in a while. My telescope is a Stargazer, model Startravel 120. My telescope One of the reasons I opted for this particular telescope is that it is very versatile, and… Continue Reading The Adventures of Me and My Telescope

Eleanor of Aquitaine

Hello! This is a post about Eleanor of Aquitaine. I did this with my friend, Chloe. You can check out her blog, here. I hope you enjoy! What was her historical significance? Eleanor of Aquitaine is historically significant for many reasons. First of all, she was one of the most powerful woman of the Middle… Continue Reading Eleanor of Aquitaine