American Revolution blog post 2

During our time learning about the American revolution we learned a lot, I didn’t have too many left over questions when we moved on to the French Revolution. After brain storming with michael we decided that one thing we didn’t learn about a lot about but we both like, money. We were inquisitive about what the economy was like in the colony’s and if acts like the Boston tea party and separating from France affected it.

Michael and I were first going to do a project in Safeway but when we asked a man who worked there he denied us the right to film inside. We decided to go to the library and brainstorm. After brainstorming for a bit we came up with the idea to make a mock style vlog, we had the information of a explain everything and the visuals of an interview/vlog. Michael and I enjoyed making this blog/vlog a lot because of the comical way we put it together and the rushed but clean style it came out as. It was also fun becuase we were making the vlog under constant scutiny of old ladies wanting us to be silent.

Here is a Link to our Vlog/Blog