Bloge post 4

This week I’ll be writing about my group, our progress, my personal progress, our chemistry and the things we’ve done. My group consists of Chris, Gabi, Anatolia, Zak, Michael and me. We kinda got shafted and got the revolution, the English Civil war (lamest), the group and I all have good chemistry because we all care about the project itself. Out first meeting was lead by Gabi and Chris, they were really into it and wanted to get stuff done, they worked for a bit before letting Zak, Michael and I take over, in the end we had a really good looking document with good metaphors.

Together as a group we have created a great timeline, it’s detailed, has many overlapping concepts from Brintons theory and other theorists. We also have created great drafts of our machine, refining it down to the final thing.  We have properly divided the group into Engineer, Architect and Storyteller, every one is happy with there position and are super excited to put this machine together.

What I have and do contribute. I have contributed a steady stream of quality work, on our time line I wrote down events that happened during the revolution, I was also in charge of recognizing some of the overlapping things in the Brintons and others theory’s. I have drawn our diagrams of our machine, I also contribute good in-depth ideas when we are brain storming metaphors and possible variations of the machine. Nothing hasn’t gone wrong yet (knock on wood) our group has good chemistry and produces great blueprints and hopefully will produce an even better machine.