“Insert inspirational quote here”

Student blogging challenge!

Hello everyone and welcome back to another blog post! This post is another weekly instalment of the student blogging challenge. For those of you counting at home, this is week 4!

This week’s challenge was all about emoji’s. I’m sure that you all (hopefully) have heard of these before. Emojis are used internationally when texting. They provide a meaning that perhaps words could not deliver, or are just used to have a laugh. There were four options to pick from in order to complete this week’s challenge.

For this week, I chose to do option numéro cuatro, or number 4. This challenge was left slightly wide open. There were lots of choices as to how to express yourself in emoji art. I chose to download the app “Emoji Me” and recreate some of my friends with emojis!

This one is a picture of Kyle, and my emoji recreation of him. Check out his blog on the link!

This next one was of my friend Jackson. He’s a pretty funny guy.

Another one I created was of my friend Luciano. This one was more my view of him in the sense that he seems mean in the emoji, but he’s only somewhat mean to me. (Just kidding Luc)

The last one I created was of my acquaintance, Aedan. He plays hockey and I didn’t have a single photo of him without a hat on. Some people are just like that I guess. 

I hope you enjoyed these emojis. I tried to make them as similar to the person as possible, which is why I provided pictures of the people. The app was a bit frustrating in the sense that it didn’t have the exact hair or face type I was looking for, but I persevered.

In the end, I think you guys should be the judge. How do you think I did? Comment down below ⤵️

Anyways, that’ll wrap up week 4 of the challenge! Stay tuned for more!

Nik

« »