Week ten. Reflection.

After 10 whole weeks of the Student Blogging Challenge I can proudly say that I had an amazing time! This is my first time participating in the Student Blogging Challenge, and as a first time participant, I think that this is a great opportunity for people to connect from all over the world, and to challenge themselves with unique tasks every week. Here are some of my favourite parts of the Student Blogging Challenge this year.

One, my favourite challenge: Over the last 10 weeks I have written 10 completely different posts about the topic of that week. Although all of the challenges were very fun and interesting, my favourite would have to be Week Seven where we could write about anything we wanted. For this task I decided to write about my favourite sport, field hockey. I enjoyed this post the most because it allowed me to freely write about something that I love and am very familiar with. Not only that, but I also received a shoutout from the Student Blogging Challenge itself; that encouraged me to create better posts about other things that meant a lot to me.

Second, the comments: This part of the Student Blogging Challenge was interesting to me, mostly because I was not used to people from all around the world going on and leaving meaningfully comments on my blog. All of the comments I received were very well constructed and gave important feedback on how to improve my blog. These comments lead to me to other bloggers and finding their posts on things that interested them. Over all I think the comments helped improve my blog and I am very thankful to those who commented.

Lastly, the challenges: Every week we were presented with a new topic with many different challenges that were fun and engaging. The thing that I liked the most about the challenges was how they allowed you to chose which task you wanted to do. For example the topic might be Halloween, but they would leave at least three different options for activities such as making a Halloween decoration or sharing your favourite parts of Halloween.

Over all I think that the Student Blogging Challenge really allowed me to share ideas and thoughts with others who I have never met before. In fact this made the experience even more special because we were all able to connect using a common platform all around the world.  Even though it was a lot of work, the challenges were spaced out in a way to make the deadlines achievable.  

If I had the chance, I would really enjoy doing the Student Blogging Challenge again. 

That’s all for now!