ﬡᎩᗩ'ᔕ ᙡᗝᖇᖙᔕ

𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒

tBOL

Welcome to my transitional blog of learning 2022 Welcome to my transitional blog of learning. Why am I ready to move on to the next grade?  Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on… Continue Reading →

Shore to the Core

How well do you know your community. Well recently I’ve learned I didn’t know Deep Cove as well as I thought I did. In our recut project we did a deep dive on the history of our community. We, as… Continue Reading →

7 Habits of High School Students

How might I be my most effective self? That’s a big question and its one people have been asking since they could use words. Everybody since the start of time has been finding ways to make life on this earth… Continue Reading →

Team YES- DI 2022

Oh everybody’s favourite season,….. Destination Imagination season! I know adults say that Christmas is the craziest time of the year but they obviously have never done Destination Imagination. The amount of brainpower and teamwork that goes into to the crucial… Continue Reading →

Episode 13- My learning story to making a PLP podcast

Welcome to a PLP podcast… oops I meant blog but the podcast we did create is pretty awesome and you should check it out. You can find it here: Actually before you go listen to it why don’t I tell… Continue Reading →

Midterm Blog of Learning P.2

This has been a couple crazy years since I’ve done this. These years have been some of the best years for learning and adapting in and out of school. Every week pretty much has been a new challenge we have… Continue Reading →

Costa Rica pt.2

It’s been an amazing month. If you haven’t read part.1 go do that first! I’ve spent it in Costa Rica surfing and living the Pura Vida lifestyle. Ive learnt so much stuff that’s much more valuable then algebra or memorizing… Continue Reading →

Costa Rica

Hola from Costa Rica, I’ve been here for 5 weeks now and I am officially half way through my trip. Unfortunately I have been sick for the majority of this time but I’ve had a chance to do lots of… Continue Reading →

How Should We Govern Ourselves?

How should we govern ourselves?  Well in the past couple if weeks instead of just writing an essay to answer this question PLP 10 split into groups and we created political parties! My group got together and realized we all… Continue Reading →

The Bright Party Of Canada

The Bright Party of Canada “Let’s make the best of our world” You should chose the Bright Party because we want to give you the promise of a future here in Canada, we want you to be able to walk… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 ﬡᎩᗩ'ᔕ ᙡᗝᖇᖙᔕ — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑