Throwback to Seattle!

Hello my dear readers, I’m going to have a recap of all my favourite things in Seattle and what we learned.

The night we had already arrived at Seattle was very relaxing having a nice dinner and a great sleep for the next day!

The next day we visited the MoPOP which was once called the EMP museum and looked at a variety of exhibits, as you can see above, I was at the Star Trek exhibit, and I got to be the captain!

I absolutely loved the Chihuly glass exhibit, such a wonderful beautiful range and contrast of colours and light displayed through blown glass.

It really was like a fairy tale, all these cartoonish shapes and formations of colourful glass. I loved the experience.

Next was Ifly Seattle Indoor Skydiving, wow I have a lack of words for this one. When you get put into the wind tunnel you feel weightless and free, but your body is confused because you are practically floating so you can get a little anxious, but once you overcome that it’s amazing and super fun!

Now Seattle was a great trip, learning opportunities and engaging activities that were all so close to home. This wasn’t all the things we did because that would seem to boring and long, so I put the most exiting and in my opinion best things this trip had!