DI Regionals 2K17

Hello I am Quinn Helgason from the PLP learning program and I am going to tell you about my experience and learning from this project. First let me introduce my team, we got selected to do the Top Secret Scientific Challenge and here’s the video below (a little more explanatory)

This challenge seemed really interesting and intriguing so I was definately eager to start this. Ok back to my team, our team name is H2.0 don’t ask why but if you ask me it sounds kinda cool, the people also in this group with me include: Tyler Newell, Will Buckingham, Makyla Slater, and Ruby Gilson. Our story is set in world war III (hasn’t happened, yet?) in a rebel spy headquarters, when evil robots are trying to take over our base (in a nutshell).

Anyways we went to regionals and I think we did a great job! But I know we can still improve waay more, we just need to keep pushing and we already have a ton of new ideas for Provincials! Below is a picture of our scoring coming first place in our category! Go Seycove!

Right there at the top Seycove Secondary! I’m definitely looking forward to provincials and I wish all the othe teams good luck! Woooo DI!