About me

About me (updated in 2023 September)

Hi folks, I’m Randy Yang! If you’re new to this blog, I’ve been posting awesome content for 5 years now, and I’m currently a graduating grade 12 student in PLP. (Performance Learning Program)

I attended Dorthy Lynas Elementary school, and I’m currently a student studying at Seycove Secondary. I’m a STEM focused student, but I try my absolute best in humanities subjects to become a well rounded learner. One interesting fact about me is that I really enjoy online and summer learning, because they allow me to work at a fast pace. My favorite subject right now is AP calculus, and I hope to study Electrical and Computer Engineering Major in university.

If you’re wondering, yes I am super anxious right now for university applications, but that’s won’t stop me from posting awesome blogs!

I’ve had a lot of fun experiences during my time in PLP, if you see a project that has caught your eyes, feel free to reach out to me and ask any follow up questions. My email is: Randyy@seycove.ca

One Reply to “About me”

1. Hi Randy! I enjoyed reading your About Me post. I’m very interested in the fact that you moved to Canada from China. How old were you when you moved? And if you remember, what was China like?