SBC Week 5

Hi its Raymond and this is the student blogging challenge week 5. I’d like to start this off with an instrument, the piano. I took piano lessons for one year two years ago. I still can play the piano and I like to watch tutorials to learn songs. The piano is a very capable and you can do so much with it. It is also easy to learn in my opinion. Pianos have also been around for a long time with famous people you may know like Mozart for example. There are lots of different types of pianos now like keyboards grand pianos electric pianos and much more. Pianos usually have 88 keys but keyboards can have less.

Tama66 / Pixabay

My Quiz About Music

These are two of my songs.

Lil Mosey – Noticed Remake

An original song with no name

2 Comments

1. Hi Raymond,

I liked reading your post. Would you like to play the piano again one day? I like the music as well, did you enjoy making it? Do you ever play music while you are doing your homework? My kids always have music playing at our house.

Keep up the great work 🙂
    Mrs. Bennett

• raymondl

November 22, 2019 at 2:51 am

Thank you Mrs. Bennett,

I do like to listen to music while I’m doing homework. Making music is one of my favourite things to do. Playing the piano is awesome and I am happy to have that skill still somewhat, but I just don’t have the time.