Brian’s Beautiful Brains

image

Just the other day my friend Brian was asking about zombies. He asked me “which would be worse, if the zombies where a virus that turned people into zombies or if the zombies where a different species that could reproduce?” So I made a pros and cons list. Here’s my list.

Virus

PROS

They can’t reproduce, there might be a cure, and if they catch you they may only turn you into one of them and not kill you.

CONS

You can never fully know that the virus will be gone, if you have kids it might live on through them, and it might be able to infect animals.

Species

PROS

It can’t turn other animals into zombies, it can’t infect you, their species may have a religious weakness like a God who you can imitate.

CONS

They can reproduce so the only way to kill them off is to kill off one gender. They may be more intelligent than the virus zombies and they may know how to use tools.

After making this list I told Brian “I think that the species is the more dangerous one”. If you think that the Virus is more dangerous please comment in the comment section why you think that. Thank you.