My End Of Year SLC

This is my blog post for my Student Led Conference or SLC. This SLC shows my work from the year. This is work that I am either  proud of or work that I feel could use improvement.

What work am I most proud of? I would have to say that I am most proud of my work in the Super Safety Section.

My Beautiful Blue Sky And The Splendid Spring Exhibition

I’m most proud of this because I feel like I played a huge part in its creation and design. I helped with the creation by helping keep my group on track. I helped with the design by creating the floor plan and jobs for our section. I am also proud because our section was one of the best decorated. We decorated the wall with white paper and caution tape to show that you should be careful even though it is a sterile environment. Lastly, I am proud of the cooperation of my teammates.

Evidence of learning work that could be improved would have to be my Religion Worldview Explain Everythings.

iSpy An iBook and Reasonably Religious Explain Everythings

I chose this example because I learned that the more drafts you make, the better the finished product will be. I know this now because my group’s first draft was good but because Ms.Willemse and Mr.Hughes kept pushing us to do better, we ended up making better and better drafts. I felt that it could be improved by coming up with better ideas on how to present the information and by working harder on gathering the information we presented.

And now the reflection of the time between SLCs.

The Birds And The S.L.C’s

I think that in the time Between SLCs I have matured. I am more focused on the work  and am doing better at getting it in on time. I have also gained a lot of knowledge that I didn’t have in the first SLC ( I did not know about different religions, I had not dug deep into my own personal worldview, etc.). PLP has taught me a lot in the time that I’ve been in it. I have loved all my projects, especially my worldview (because the software was fun and relatively easy to use) and my Renaissance poster (because it enabled me to explain facts in a creative and artistic way) and I would love to join you all in PLP next year.