I Like Trains

trains

The railways had a substantial impact on Britain during the industrial revolution. In this blog post I will be taking you along on my magical journey of creating an Explain Everything that shows three of the most prominent impacts I found.

Draft 1

My first draft was pretty short. It was only about a minute long with very few specifics. I did limited research which was reflected in my work. My teacher said I needed to dive deeper into the cause and consequence of the impacts Identified whitch I tried to do in my next draft. I also needed to add more animation to the slides because they where all static and boring.

Draft 2

With this draft I mostly focused on my research and script. When I went to research the impacts, I discovered that there was no, one place that had specific information on each impact. I had to read several different sites and piece together the information I needed to support the impacts. I kept some of the visuals from the last draft but most of the visuals I re modelled or completely made anew.

Draft 3

This was my final product of this project. After the second draft, our teacher had the class separate into groups of two. These groups would comment and give advice for the third and final draft. The advice I received was from Simon. He said that I should have less white space, record in a less echoey room, and use more animation. I took all of this good advice into consideration when I created my final product.

In conclusion, I learned more about the industrial revolution and that I need to take more time and go deeper on the first draft.