Math Monster Mainia

Anatidaephobia is the fear that somehow, some where, a duck is watching you………

This usless fact is brought to you by “A Blog You Can’t Live Without“.

Additional products by “A Blog You Can’t Live Without” include the antagonist to the soon-to-be-released blog post about Franken-Stuffies; the Math Monster!

Speaking of the Math Monster, I recently made mine.

Would you like to see it?

Because you can’t reply, I’m just going to assume that’s a “yes”.

Well here it is——–|(queue the scary music).

|

|

\ /

There she is.

A genuine, 100%, homemade Math Monster.

Believe it or not, it actually started as an innocent piece of styrofoam. A word of advice: if you’re going to cut styrofoam, make sure you have the proper tools to clean it up. It’s pretty messy. In fact, I had to use my hair to clean up the pieces of styrofoam because my hair was the only thing that could conduct static electricity at my disposal. Who says I am not innovative and creative?

I don’t yet know the story of my monster but I think it will go something a like like this:

Once upon a time, there lived four blobs of colour;  orange, green, maroon, and one was black. One day, the orange blob told the other blobs it planned to leave them to go on an adventure. The orange blob then realized that it was a blob and could not move on it’s own. It then decided not to have an adventure that day.

The following week, a pair of legs, carrying a head, hat and body, came to the home of the blobs. While the blobs were sleeping, it crept into the house. While it was wandering around the house, it fell into the sleeping blobs. Then, somehow, the eight entities fused together into one mega-being with eight personalities. It currently wanders the world terrorizing villages trying to find the greatest cup of coffee in the world (the maroon blob was a coffee connoisseur).”

To provide you with more information so you better understand my monster, below are the dimensions of the monster: