We’ve been working on a project for around a month now called the Frankenstuffy project. We got assigned a physical region and a mater cycle, and we had to choose an animal from that region and make an epistolary story about how that animal partially transformed into another animal because there was a disruption in your mater cycle. Here is a map of the physical regions of Canada:

Then we would turn that epistolary story (here’s mine: my epistolary story) into a script for a video, and then into a story board, and then into a video.

we also had to take a real life stuffies and cut them and sow them back to get her to look like our fictional hybrid animal (that’s the frankenstuffy: Frankenstein-stuffy). Here’s mine:

I got the arctic lowlands for my physical region and the nitrogen cycle. I decided to take a polar bear and force him to move because nitrogen fixing bacteria have disappeared from that area and all the plants have died because of that, wich made the polar bear’s food move, so the polar bear moves down south to find the bacteria, and on his way he finds a thawing mammoth in some ice. He eats some of it, and this turns him parcially into a mammoth. Here is the first draft of my video:

In the final draft what I changed is I cut the first bit because it was to long and boring and just sped up a lot of parts. I also adde in some background music. Here’s that video:

If I were to do it again I would probably add some more fitting music, but I couldn’t find anything better, and just come up with a more exiting story, because it’s a little boring still.

So basically we took an animal from a physical region and made it partially transfor into another animal because of a disruption in one of the mater cycles. I also learned a lot about the nitrogen cycle and the arctic lowlands through of this project.