Guess what, we went to the provincial tournament again this year. It was at a different school then last time. If you want to know more about our project you can visit my 2018 DI regional tournament blog post. So we hadn’t changed anything since the regional tournament because none of it really needed changing, the funny thing is we got less points then we did in the regional tournament even though we did the same thing. I think it’s because the judges we had like what we did less then the previous judges or some teams did better stuff then us so they got more points then we did. Here’s a video of our performance:

Here is a picture of our scores:

If you don’t know what any of those numbers mean that’s fine, me neither, but basically it means we came around fifth, I don’t remember. We definatly didn’t make the top three.

So overall we came in first in our regionals tournament then didn’t change anything for our provincial tournament but somehow managed to get less points then we had originally and managed to come in around fifth.