The Blog of Ryan

Thoughts between Sports

Left or Right

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, this installment being about politics. No that doesn’t mean I will be weighing in on what’s happening in America or England, although as of this week I no longer have the right… Continue Reading →

The Yankee Clipper

Hello everybody and welcome back to a blog about a baseball player. I feel like I’ve been able to do one seemingly every year,  which I’m not complaining about. This time it’s about Joe DiMaggio, as I answer our class’… Continue Reading →

_POL IX

Hello everybody and welcome to my 9th presentation of learning. By now I would’ve hoped these would be easy, and well, they somewhat are. Presenting is much easier than it used to be, but grade 12 hasn’t had a whole… Continue Reading →

Some True… Dirty Work (2020)

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog. This time we’re talking about horror… the whole unit this time though. If you are an avid reader of this blog you would hopefully know that our most recent project was based… Continue Reading →

Frankenstein (1931) and More

Hello everybody and welcome back to our horror unit here in PLP 12. For this post we will be looking back at one of the most known horror stories out there. This being Frankenstein. The first thing we did in… Continue Reading →

Get Out (2017)

Hello everybody and welcome back to a second horror movie reflection. This time on the movie Get Out directed by Jordan Peele. Get Out uses the ideas of casual/modern racism. What I mean by that is the racism of people trying to be to… Continue Reading →

Halloween (1978)

Hello everybody and welcome back to a movie review. Well sort of… Recently in PLP we started on a unit focusing on horror in various different forms. We are studying the book Frankenstein and watching multiple horror films. All of this… Continue Reading →

Taming of the Flapper Girl

Hello everybody and welcome back to the first blog of Grade 12! To start the year off we have been studying the well known Shakespeare play in the Taming of the Shrew. The Taming of the Shrew is a play about… Continue Reading →

What is Art?

Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog. Today, we will be discussing my final PLP exhibition as a grade 11. With the absence of a maker block in the grade 11 course, there was no chance of us being… Continue Reading →

My Time Machine

Hello everybody and welcome back to my final blog post of the topic of PGP. This post is going to talk about the whole course of PGP, and most specifically our final project in the course. The project at hand… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 The Blog of Ryan — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑