Music is an activity everyone likes to participate in. This could be playing or listening to a certain genre or type of music.

I love all sorts of music, ranging to rock and pop to songs from musicals or cartoons.

Couleur / Pixabay

The instrument that I play today is base guitar  and acoustic guitar. Evidence of a a string interment came from more that 3000 years old. The world guitar even coms from the Ancient Greek word kithara. Early version of the guitar would be the lute and the oud. The first actual guitar came from Spain in the sixteenth century. They were called guitarra Latina, they had a rounder shape and only had four strings. In general, the guitar is both a complex and fascinating instrument .

My favourite musician of all time is named Jack Stauber. He was born on April 6, 1996 in America, Pennsylvania. His main type of music he composes in pop sync, electronic, alternate indie and avant grate. He also sometimes makes his music a clay animation video. Overall, today he is twenty-four and I’m really excited to see what he new songs he creates in the future.

Hopefully this post taught you a great deal about music!