The SLC’s Are Here…

Hello again,
Thanks for coming. In my SLC I’m going to share my plan for three parts of my presentation.
The first part of the presentation is to share the work I’m most proud of. I would say my Star Wars project is the one I’m most proud of.

Star Wars

My project is small, but it took a lot of hard work and concentration. It was very hard to get the bike to balance above the box using magnets. I’m most proud of this project because of the hard work doing it, and presenting it for others with an awesome slideshow of my progress. It was also fun to do because, well, it’s Star Wars! Here is a link to my Star Wars blog post:

Star Wars In School?

The next part of my conference is showing the work that showed growth. For this topic, I would say my advertisments. My first drafts of my ads were definitely not as great as my final ones. I needed to make my ads tell a story, and also have strong advertising techniques. At first, it was hard because I had never done a project like it, and I wasn’t used to doing a project without lots of specific criteria to complete. Go to this link to see my blog post on my ads:

Reflecting On My Advertising

To finish my SLC I need to talk about my work that I think shows evidence of growth mindset. I think that my Destination Imagination project showed a lot of growth mindset. At first, no one was really working, and there was so much work to do. Everyone took a while to start working, but then everyone started working really hard. We all turned our fixed mindset into a growth mindset to get the project done well. I was a happy with how our project went, we placed third in a tournament!
Check out my Destination blog post!

Destination Imagination

Thanks for reading!