Since finishing my Star Wars project it’s time to reflect, lets do it. When first deciding to build a hovercraft like the one in Star Wars, I thought it would be quite difficult because making somthing levitate is likely pretty hard. But since so many things levitate in the Star Wars movie  I thought it would be a fun challenge for me. So how to do it? I started by doing some internet research. I couldn’t find a successful plan of attack so I had to come up with my own. I knew that a fan,hair dryer or possibly a magnet could push somthing away from it. Because there wasn’t enough controllable air power from the fan orimage hairdryer I had to use the negative force from the magnets. Where to get the magnets? I knew the car speakers had magnets on the back of them and I just so happens that I had some. Operation time! I literally ripped them apart no discussion. In addition to the large magnets, I needed a small one.  Thomas the Tank here I come. I started by hot glueing the big magnets to the plywood board imagethen ataching the smaller one to the base of a pen.  Then I did some tests, did not go as I wanted.  It just kept shooting off the negative force. So I decided that I needed somthing to keep it from pushing itself off. A coat hanger! imageSo that is what I used. I broke it and made a point on one end and glued it to the plywood too.  Now decorating time! Let’s do this fabric here, fabric there , fabric everywhere then it’s done. Now it’s time to show it off. Exhibition has started everybody was nervous and hyped at the same time.  In the end it was great we had  a bunch of costumes and decorations and we had a blast. it was great, that my reflection, pretty cool right oh yah.image