Di provincials

Di provincials let me start from the beginning right after regionals. It started right after regionals when we’re like all we have so much time to work on it for provincials, so we put it off start working on other things other homework that we needed to do and it worked pretty good we weren’t worried about our object at all. Then right after spring break we test a ride again and it breaks first two days before now I have to fix the ride. So I take the whole thing apart and weld it all together and make it as strong as possible put reinforcements in and put the ride back together. April 7 the day of provincials my whole group was very worried about today everyone was super nervous because we didn’t know we were going to get her lines down because we had a new person in our group. But we made sure to teach Reid as much as possible, we get to the high school at 8:15 our show is at 10 o’clock we can barely find a room to put our stuff into then we realize our ride doesn’t even fit through the door. We had to find another way and so we found the gym doors and walk them through there and into a room. Then it was Showtime 10 o’clock rolls around then all of a sudden we’re not nervous anymore we just go up there do the best we possibly can and turns out we came in second place in provincials and I’m glad it’s over thanks for listening Simon out.