My Advertisements before and after!

Hi again it’s Sofia updating you on what I have been doing since my last blog post (which was a while ago). In school I’ve been working on an ADVERTISING unit and we got to make some advertisements ourself. We each made three ads. These ads included a natural landscape ad, a business ad and an advocacy ad related to when we went to the Oregon coast as a class for a week. My first advertisement I did was for a natural landscape for a place called Peter Iredale. Peter Iredale is a ship that came ashore in 1906 and is now a part of the scenery around it, this advertisement was my favourite of my three ads because of the editing I did on my photo. My second advertisement was for a business called Hatfield Marine Science Center a place for all ages to go and learn about sea life and have fun. Finally my third advertisement was my advocacy advertisement which is something that I was concerned about, I did an a to tell people to reduce their use of household chemicals. This was such a fun project but there were many difficulties such as editing, knowing where to place the picture on the ad, what colour to have in the background, what kind of font to use and many more but in the end they all came together. Which advertisement is your favourite?
Some of the apps I used to make my ads were: Canva, Phoster, Repix, Comic Life and Snapseed!