Me, Princess Leia?

imageI took a quiz called “which Star Wars character are you?” It turns out I am most like Princess Leia. I have watched a few Star Wars movies but it was when I was younger so I don’t remember much. One person I do remember is Princess Leia because she was my favourite character. What I used to do was try to put my hair in the same hairstyle as her but I never figured out how to do it. Like I said before I don’t know much about Star Wars but I do know that from some research Princess Leia is tough, practical and fights for her planet. I think the quiz is mostly right about which Star Wars character I would be most like because I have many things in common with her like she is a leader, she is smart and she has a good sense of style! Over all this was a fun quiz and I learned a lot about Star Wars, especially Princess Leia.