Working against impossible odds

Blog44 4.0.1 home_directory_50118203-02 Flight10m i386
Analog_core_memory 599862…OK
S Login -n root
Login: ***********

Login_Correct
Start_up_initiate…

Man it feels weird to be starting up this old thing again. But, whatever the case it had to be done. The reason you might ask as to why I am blogging again is for a Explain Everything project that didn’t go quite as planned.

The main problem other than it being a strictly Explain Everything project was its time frame. It was already a tight schedule by itself but with the added bonus of me and Brianna being on a band field trip. For future projects I hope Mr. Hughes and Ms. Willemse will think back to this project and say we should give them some more time.

To comment on things I said earlier I do think that a huge problem was that it was strictly an Explain Everything. We have a lot of apps at our disposal. Some of them I’m good at, some of them other people are good at. So it is beneficial for our work that you give us the choice. Especially for Explain Everything because a lot of us aren’t good at it. It is the same scenario that we had in our gold rush around the world project. Making it a Explain Everything block a lot of creativity and I proved that by making my Newspaper. It was creative and got the info across.

Look, I’m not saying me and Brianna didn’t try. I’d say we worked ok together. But both of us weren’t good at using Explain Everything and with these thing fighting against us, it felt like climbing Everest in a snowstorm.

One comment

1. spencerm · February 26, 2016 at 4:47 AM ·

It won’t let me double space when I post it