The Little Navy That Could

You know, every time I log on to this site, I wonder if it is going to work. It always has but I still hope for the day it says server not found. Then I can go to Willemse and say “Sorry, I can’t do my blog post it won’t work.” But were getting a bit off topic. Were not talking about my blog, were talking about the Royal Canadian Navy.

My question was; How did the Canadian Navy grow and what kind of role did it fulfilled in the overall war? I was going to answer this in a movie form but I reconsidered after this weekend’s weather. I mean, who wants to sit in a boat while talking about bigger boats when there’s water that’s strong enough to make off with your stairs and wind strong enough to almost rip off my flag pole ( actually happened ). So I decided to go down a different path. I decided to do a rap because why not? I think it gets all the important details in it and it turned out pretty well. Except for the chorus parts which seem a bit off key. But why listen to me? Why not listen to it yourself.

Also by the way if you can’t understand some of the lyrics I have included in this blog post the original script!

img_8049 img_8050
P.S. I do not mean to offend any British or German people who listen to this. When I say ” In fact they were both insane in the membrane ” I mean they were insanely paranoid with each other. I am not saying they are crazy insane… just clearing that up.

0 comments