You Have To Crack Some Eggs Before You Can Make a War.

You know, this is actually starting to be ok. I feel a little less depressed every time I type in Blog44.

Now you probably didn’t come here to read how I feel about the blog because you can do that on any veteran Flighters Blog. No, your looking for something different… your look for a COOKING SHOW!!! Bet you didn’t expect that? Well whatever the case it’s here and it’s pretty good. I made it with my friends Luciano and Stanfield. Go check out their blogs too. Now, I don’t always look like I do in the video. The only reason I did look like that was because I was in my Halloween costume.

fullsizerender

That was also the main reason we chose the Viking theme. Fun fact, this video was originally 9 minutes long but our teachers told us they fell asleep watching it so we cut it down. But enough talking about the movie. Anything I say here you can see in the movie for yourself. So relax and enjoy Viking Cooking.

Our final thesis: Fear of loss of prestige from the various kings and a complex chain of military alliances only created for military protection from other nations, winded up Europe to the point where any small incident could have triggered the start World War One.

We here at Happy Water Studios would like to say that no world renown chefs were harmed in the making of this episode.