The duel sun project

First of all I just want to get this out of the way. How is this a blue sky if it has a topic? The definition of a blue sky project is that we can do anything but if we have to do it under a specific topic (even if it is a awesome topic) then it is not a blue sky.

Putting that aside I think the exhibition went well. Sure, I wasn’t there to see if it went well firsthand but from what I heard it sounded good. It was a bit stressful to get to that point because of a few things. For example; our group was kinda a mess setting up. It all worked out in the end but for a while we didn’t know what we were doing.

image

Making this project was fairly easy once I did it. It was just a matter of getting the interviews then editing and recording the rest.  It was originally going to be more formal like a 60 min show but I didn’t have enough time to do that. Still I was happy with the way it turned out. I hope you enjoyed watching it and I will see you the next time I do a big project.

(the video will be up soon we are just experiencing some technical difficulties.)