The Wonders of FLIGHT

A couple classes ago, we were introduced to our Fantasy/Wonder unit. As a start off point, Mr. Featherstone had us brainstorm what wonder is, and here’s what our class came up with. 

When I think of wonder, I think of imagination and curiousity, a world where there are no boundaries. Some of my favourite points in our kind map were fascination, inquire, curiousity and blank space. 

Next, he gave us one of my favourite activities, a writing prompt. I don’t have the picture he gave us, but I can explain it. Basically, it was a small pond reflecting a bright blue cloudy sky, surrounded by a blanket of grass and vibrant flowers. Here is my writing prompt piece. 

It’s not finished as you can probably tell, but it’s the baseline of a story that kind of sounds like Alice in Wonderland. 

We also had to answer some questions about wonder and what it is. Here are the questions below 

I wrote my wonder paragraph about my curiously about Space. I think it turned out well, and I’m super excited to continue with this unit. For now, were reading Alice in Wonderland, learning more about fantasy and soon there will be a Florida project in action, so stay tuned!

Until next time,

Tatum