Seattle 

Seattle was a great experience. We went to Microsoft, the Space Needle, to a movie, and a bunch of other fun stuff. The trip was based around our Cray Cray Yay Yay project, which we had to choose a crazy – not in the psychotic way – person and make a video on how they didn’t follow what was considered to be normal in society and instead made their own rules.

​​​​​​​​​
For my project, I had Jimi Hendrix as the crazy one. My group was Claire, Kate and Angela. We went to the Jimi Hendrix Experience exhibition at MoPop in Seattle. We worked really well together and I think our video turned out really good.

For the rest of Seattle, we were travelling to points such as the Boeing airplane factory, Space Needle, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and MoPop. My favourite part was probably the Boeing museum and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. I love aerospace and the engineering behind planes is really interesting to me, so Boeing was a really cool experience for me. The Gates foundation was also really cool and inspired me to help others in my community just like how they did. 

In conclusion, Seattle was really cool and I really enjoyed it. I thought the Boeing Factory was one of the best parts!