I Hate the World

Calm down, I don’t literally hate the world…. But some people do. Some people hate the world, and that’s their worldview! (I’m not funny or clever. Don’t rub it in. 😐 ) 

How do I see the world? Well…. There’s many answers to that question. Personally, I think the world would be better if there were more positive people, but that’s none of my business. 

Anyways, for the real deal. Lately, we’ve been working a whole lot on worldview. Like, a whole WHOLE lot. After brainstorming and thinking about our worldview, we were assigned to make an Explain Everything. We had to explain how certain things made up our view of the world, such as friends, family, education, sports, media, etc. Overall, I think I really learned a lot from this unit. I had no idea what worldview meant before, and it was fun to make the video and show how I’ve became who I am today.

I definitley think that once you watch my (GREAT) < (sarcasm? You’ll have to find out…) video, I’m sure you’ll think that my trail of thought on our world is the ONLY WAY < Ethnocentricity???? I think so. 

So without further ado, put on some 3D glasses (totally not mandatory because I can’t do 3D, but you’ll probably look funny so that’s okay…) and pop some popcorn because this is about to get interesting. 

To watch the video, click here! 🙂