about me

Typically I wouldn’t write a paragraph about myself, but I guess I’ll have to make an exception.

Welcome to my blog! I’m Tatum. I’m not very good at talking about myself, but I guess a good blogger wouldn’t be completely anonymous to their readers, so I’m going to make an exception.

I am a person who takes inspiration from anything and everything! My favourite things to do include writing, playing piano, listening to music, playing sports, and basically anything else that’s fun! I also love to volunteer and help out in my community. Helping others is something I will always enjoy doing.

If we’re talking basic facts about me, I guess I could mention a few more things. I love the colour light blue, car rides, aerospace, animals and my friends and family.

Most importantly, I don’t think this would be a proper “about me” page if I didn’t mention one of my main beliefs. I think there is at least a little bit of good in everyone, and even though that is very cheesy and positive, it’s something I’ll always believe.