Portraits!

In maker after the personalized photo we did a portraits project. For this project we had to take a portrait of ourselves with some element, you could do it from the ground up, or you could do it with a bit of mystery. Next we had to make a portrait of someone else. Third we had to make a silhouette portrait of someone else. Finally we had to recreate either a photo of ourselves from the past or to recreate ourselves or someone else as a famous painting.

I started and took a couple photos of myself and they weren’t very good for the portraits of myself. Then I got my brother to help me then boom I got some good portraits. Then I  got to work on the next task.

Task two was to take a portrait of someone else so I did a portrait of my brother. Then I made some edits and it was a very menacing pictures of my brother. After task two I started on task three on of the harder ones.

My bro

task three was pretty hard because I could not find the right lighting. I finally found the right light and took a picture of my  then I edited it so it would be completely black and white and then boom finished. Final task.

for the fourth task I took a picture from the past and matched it to the picture of my . I have to say it was hilarious. Finally I was done and I finally finished this post so that’s the end of that.

My picture from the past