RUN!!!

Hi everyone I’m back again and this time it is for a maker blog post. For this edition I am doing it on the run project. The basis for this project is that we had to create a carbon copy of The horror short film RUN. The twist is that all the groups had to copy the same video. In my group I got Anthony and Liam. This was a very interesting project. It is not like making an original video because it involves seeing and looking and finding all the exact (or close to exact things). But making a copy doesn’t mean you still don’t make a storyboard or a script. So here we go, time to talk about the process.(here is a link to the original film.)https://youtu.be/we2YF1J6jxg

the first milestone, as we all know is launch. The launch process for this project was quite interesting. We started by taking a personalities quiz. I will link it down below. We then wrote a paragraph about our results. This didn’t relate to much to our project but it was fun all the same. The second milestone is the same old same old. The screenplay. This screenplay was different because it had to help us replicate the run video. This was different but we got it done all the same. The third milestone is probably the most interesting one. We had to create a moving storyboard. This is a new skill we have learned on keynote. It make a animation out of slides. This is very cool feature and I recommend using it. We used it to create a very cool story board. Here it is. https://youtu.be/5viKmGeXxio.  

The fourth milestone was where we had to make a call sheet. This is where everything is, phone numbers, times, and all that stuff. This took a while and took some planning but we got it done all the same. The final milestone, present and critique. This is where we finally put the first draft together and showed it to some classmates.they had a ton of critique seeing as it was not a carbon copy of the original video. Here is the critique.

This really helped and as soon as we had time we got onto the final draft. In this final draft we tried to fix everything that was mentioned in the critique. As I am writing this we are not done the final product so as soon as I get the final draft I will ad it to this blog post. Thank you very much for reading this post.