Much Blog Such Wow

Tom "the blogger" Sushams

Month

November 2016

I’ll Never Let Go Jack

The title is referring to the movie Titanic because this post involves shinking ships ( this is the extensiveness of my creativity ) It seems that our paths have crossed again, which is extremely convenient, because that is how the Halifax Explosion… Continue Reading →

A Very Vain Blog Post

If you did not understand the title, this is a reflection blog of my time at Hanford. Hanford, a vast open area of terrain now full of landmarks and national treasures, was once predominantly populated by hard working American… Continue Reading →

Wop May he rest in peace

Once again I am here to write another fantastic blog post for all my wonderful viewer (non plural). Today’s post will consist of a diary entry written in the perspective of a World War I soldier. The hardest task was… Continue Reading →

The Puppet version Of How World War I Started

For my second ever post I’ll be explaining my thoughts and opinions on how World War I started. In class, there was a discussion of how the war initiated and multiple theories were discussed. Just like my class, historians have… Continue Reading →

Canada’s Economy During The Laurier Era

Welcome to my very first blog post! I was set upon a task to come up with a captivating question that had some involvement with the Laurier Era. After many attempts and fails, Ms, Willemse finally gave in with… Continue Reading →

© 2024 Much Blog Such Wow — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑