SLC!!!! Hah did I scare you? No? Well it certainly scared me. I as a student of PLP have been told to reflect and look back on all of the work that I have completed up to this point in time, and surprisingly enough I have learnt a lot. Reflecting back upon my learning portfolio was able to remind me of all the learning I have accomplished, being a significant amount, as well as the many unforgettable life lessons I have been forced to face being in this program. All in all, now I am here to present to you what I have learned over these past two terms by using a few examples from my learning portfolio, my blog, to reveal these learning habits and the growth of my learning abilities I have undertaken as a student.

My first example is my most proud piece of writing which is the Canadian World War I Soldier blog post.

(The legend himself Wop May)

The next blog post I will show you demonstrates my growth as a learner in the PLP program. I compare my very first blog post to my latest to see the improvement in my writing that has been gained.

(My first ever blog post was in essay format)

Lastly I will show you my World War II soldier blog post that demonstrates a growth mindset. This is a good example because I adapted from a fixed mindse to a growth mindset towards my creative writing.

I set myself three goals that I hope to accomplish by the end of the year. The first goal is to share my opinions and speak my mind.

The second goal is to have more confidence in my work.

Finally my third goal is to stop doing homework the night before it’s due.