SMART Goals

This is my first post in two months because we are now back at school after a long and very fun summer. One thing we always do at the beginning of each school year is set some goals for ourselves that we will try and accomplish. This year we are making SMART goals. SMART is an acronym for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Trackable. For this assignment we had to create three SMART goals, one for inside of school, one to improve our character growth and one goals for something outside of school. For these goals we had to include every part of the SMART acronym into it. This was something that we had to think about a lot to make sure that we could reach it and track our goal through the year. These are the SMART goals that I made.

My goals

Character Growth SMART Goal

School SMART Goal

Outside of school SMART Goal

My visual for my SMART goal about school is the seycove app that I will use to help me be more organized. My visual for the character growth goal is a picture of a large crowd to symbolize how I wnst to start taking to more people. My visual for my outside of school SMART goal is a photo I took of my friend that I am very happy with to symbolize how I want to improve how I take photos of people. These goals are something I will defiantly work towards over the year and I want want to improve them. These goals will me in the future in all, sorts of different ways. I enjoyed making goals and challenging myself and if there is something that you want to improve upon then maybe you can set a SMART goal for yourself as well.