Blue Sky Post 1 : FREAK OUT MODE

Come up with a question of your choice and choose your own project, get it approved and you are good to go but noooooooo I can’t even figure that out. I will say I am interested in things like nature, science, medical, art, crafts, illusions, makeup, and stage stuff but what do I dooooooo. 
I’m already behind with the panner and timeline thing so I AM ALREADY BEHIND AT THE BEGINNING OF THE PROJECT. 
YEEEEEEEP so I did not have a single clue on what to do so I freaked… and asked my teacher who helped me find a topic related to my interests. At first it was going to be redesigning a friends room to make it go from looking like a complete mess, to completely neat and cool. But I thought going to her house back and forth and getting all the supplies and stuff wouldn’t work well enough. 
So later I came up with a random thought where we were talking about bank robberies… so I was thinking WHAT IF YOU RE DESIGNED YOUR FACE SO YOU COULD DO IT WITHOUT BEING RECOGNIZED! So I decided to give one of my friends a complete makeover. I’m thinking maybe latex because her face structure is so narrow but the point is going to be trying to make her look like a completely different person. Anddddddddddd… APPROVED!!!