ARE FIELD TRIPS EDUCATIONALLY EQUAL TO THEIR COST?

For our Ethics project, we basically got put into groups of approximately 4 people to have a debate on the topic given (one group per side so 8 people per topic). The topic we were given was Be it resolved that field-trips do not provide an equal educational value to their cost.
 My group was on the affirmative side meaning No they do not. AND GUESS WHAT… WE WON!!!! Yeah it was pretty amazing but in the end we (being both affirmative and negative) were combined after the debate to create an educational video about the topic showing parts of both sides. 

http://youtu.be/LfiRbZ7ax5Q

We came up with who this video was targeting and decided mainly on who this was all directly affecting being students and youth who are going on these field trips. We contacted officials, researched some online stats and also got opinions from various people and as a result, our video came together to be pretty cool actually!
 We made sure to incorporate both sides and all opinions to create a pretty mutual video. As for my part, the filming was a challenge and the walk to the school was honestly too long (believe me I know) but the interview with the kids turned out great! (Thanks a lot guys ;D ) Hope you enjoy and what side are you on in this debate?!