Blue sky Post 3 : PRATICE TRY/TAKE ONE

FIRST TRY went not bad actually! It turned out worse on camera because it picked up cakey and blotchy parts (because I used eyeshadow as a bronzer and it was not distributed through the brush evenly) But also the really defined the eyelid tape more than you see that we will fix but for the most part it turned out pretty well! She looks kinda classy and I did just go along with it as I went along so it wasn’t well planned out but it turned out ok.
I feel like next time I should try moulding the glue onto her eyebrows rather than just “glueing” it on because the thicker it was the better it looked but just using the stick made it hard to layer the thickness without wiping or scraping it off at the same time. Woah that was a long sentence.
Any ways I came up with this idea of REVERSE contouring! Basically instead of using a darker colour on places you would normally contour and my theory wad it would create the reverse effect making it stick out rather than sunk in! AND IT WORKED I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF! At this point Jolene is starting to get annoyed with helping me since I am constantly painting her face but yeah sorry Jo.
So so far so good people and see you for our final go NEXT WEEK!